What happens if the police stops me?

HHC vape
If a police officer finds that you have the mentioned substance and suspects it might be an illicit substance, it is advisable to provide them with access to the certificate of cannabinoid analysis. In the worst-case scenario, the matter will be sent to a laboratory for analysis, where it will eventually be determined that the product is compliant with the law, meaning you won't be in violation and subsequently won't face criminal charges.

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published